All webinar information can be found here. Note: Once you "purchase" a webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with the registration link inside.
- August 13 Vacation Rental Safety - Pools and Hot Tubs
- September 17 The OSHA Agent - Friend or Foe?
- October 15 Disaster Preparedness
- November 12 Fall Prevention
- December 15 The importance of Deep Cleans and MX Walkthroughs
One Day Seminars - NOW DIGITAL!
VRHP continues to provide housekeeping best practices and safety insights for all vacation housekeeping professionals. This seminar provides our VRHP members with education, a sense of community, and timely resources during this unpredictable time in our industry.
Join Executive Director, Durk Johnson, for this one day digital seminar. Here he explores cleaning products, safety precautions, safety data sheets, and other insights for housekeepers in today's world. All pre-recorded videos are below. Please watch all 24 videos in order.
Breakdown of videos below:
- Part 1: Welcome
- Part 2: Housekeepers Owning the Brand
- Part 3: Microbes
- Part 4: Cleaning Products
- Part 5: Safety Data Sheets
- Part 6: Property Safety
- Part 7: Slip and Falls
- Part 8: Distracted Driving
- Part 9: Step Ladders
- Part 10: Extension Cords
- Part 11: Fire Extinguishers
- Part 12: Lifting
- Part 13: PPEs
- Part 14: Sharps
- Part 15: Hydration
- Part 16: Hazardous Communication Document
- Part 17: COVID-19
- Part 18: Customer Service Principles
- Part 19: Standard Property Appearance
- Part 20: Service Standards
- Part 21: Follow The Wall
- Part 22: The Cleaning process
- Part 23: Another Look at Microbes
- Part 24: The End
The One-Day Digital Seminar program is available to members for $49 and $99 for non-members.